Find your way to Hilton Anatole with our interactive map, discover our esteemed art collection, and learn about the history of the hotel.
Enter your starting point to get turn-by-turn directions to Hilton Anatole, provided by Google Maps.
Discover our international collection of art and antiques, the largest in an American hotel. Some have graced the palaces of kings, emperors, and czars. Unique items include:
- Two segments of the Berlin Wall
- Propeller from the sunken RMS Lusitania
- Nebula – a kinetic sculpture and the centerpiece of our atrium
You can glimpse our extensive collection on our gallery page.
In 2019, we’re celebrating our 40-year ruby anniversary after opening our doors for the first time in 1979. Here are some of our notable memories:
- Hosting the Meeting Professionals International conference which featured a circus in the Atrium
- World-class athletes graced the hotel during the 2011 NFL Super Bowl XLV and the 1995 MLB All-Star game
- Numerous celebrities have stayed at Hilton Anatole including Stevie Wonder, Cher, Bob Hope, Margaret Thatcher, and Frank Sinatra
- Michael Jackson and his pet chimp claimed an entire floor while visiting Dallas during the Thriller album tour