Experience the magic of Christmas with a festive holiday adventure.
You don’t have to travel to the North Pole to experience the magic of Christmas! Although Peppermint Park will not be returning for 2020, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be bringing plenty of Christmas cheer to this season’s Christmas at the Anatole celebration.
Breakfast with Santa will be served family-style at each table this year and will include all the breakfast favorites like chocolate chip pancakes, assorted pastries, bacon and eggs, fruit, made-to-order breakfast tacos and omelets, as well as the option to order Mimosa and Bloody Mary carafes. During breakfast, Santa will make an entrance and interact with the children in a socially distanced format including the reading of a Texas-themed Christmas story and letters from the children in the audience mailed from the North Pole mailbox situated in the lobby. Santa’s sleigh will also be set up for photo opportunities.
Christmas at the Anatole and Breakfast with Santa were thoughtfully designed with the new Hilton EventReady guidelines and protocols to make these events safe for all guests and team members. Breakfast events will be held in our 28,000 square-foot ballroom where we can socially distance about 100 family tables of 4-6 people.
Breakfast with Santa
Breakfast events will be from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on:
Saturday, November 28
Sunday, November 29
Saturday, December 5
Sunday, December 6
Saturday, December 12
Sunday, December 13
Saturday, December 19
Sunday, December 20
Monday, December 21
Tuesday, December 22
Wednesday, December 23
Breakfast with Santa Only: Individual event reservations will be available on a limited bases starting at $45 per adult and $20 per child (under 10 years) and can be booked by calling 214-761-7536 or by email Jeffrey.Mikus@Hilton.com.
Breakfast with Santa Package: Guest who book the Breakfast with Santa package will receive:
- One standard guest room with 1 p.m. late check-out
- Breakfast for two adults and two children with Santa on day of departure from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (additional guest $17.99 Child and 39.99 Adult)
- Plus holiday activities throughout the hotel the evening of check-in
Santa Suite Package: Guests who book the Santa Suite Package will receive:
- One Santa-themed suite guest room including holiday décor and amenities with 1 p.m. late check-out
- Private meet-n-greet event with Santa and one of his live reindeer from 6-7 pm day of arrival including a family portrait
- Preferred VIP table at breakfast for two adults and two children from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (additional guest $17.99 Child and 39.99 Adult)
- Holiday activities throughout the hotel the evening of arrival
Christmas at the Anatole Activities
Guests who book a Breakfast with Santa or Santa Suite Package can enjoy holiday themed activities throughout the hotel for all ages including:
- Photo opportunities with Santa and a live reindeer
- North Pole Café offering Naughty and Nice Cocktails and lite-bites for adults and children
- A performing Christmas Tree on stilts
- S’mores kits for use around the fire pit in the sculpture garden
- Children will be able to write letters to Santa and mail them directly to the North Pole via the mailbox in the lobby
- Evening movie night featuring holiday movies and popcorn
- Holiday arts and craft stations and games